Return to Article List
WOW Hits 2013 Releases 09.25
Posted: Monday September 17th, 2012
2 CD Compilation includes over 30 Christian artists and Hit songs featuring 19 no. 1 radio songs while Deluxe Edition boasts 39 songs
EMI Christian Music Group, Provident Music Group, and Word Entertainment announce the September 25th release of WOW Hits 2013. With 19 number ones, four top 5 and three top 10 Christian radio songs, WOW Hits 2013 marks the 18th two-disc release and the third WOW Hits Deluxe Edition release of the Platinum®-selling series that compiles the best songs from Christian radio at an incredible value for the consumer. The entire WOW branded series (Hits, Worship, Gospel, and specialty releases) tops 28 MILLION units in sales.
Featuring 30 songs on two CDs, the WOW Hits 2013 compilation provides Christian music fans hit songs from today's top Christian artists including Building 429's "Where I Belong", Casting Crowns' "Courageous", Matt Redman's "10,000 Reasons (Bless The Lord)", TobyMac's "Me Without You", Sidewalk Prophets' "Live Like That", Group 1 Crew's "He Said" (feat. Chris August), Britt Nicole's "All This Time", for KING & COUNTRY's "Busted Heart (Hold On To Me)", and Tenth Avenue North's "Strong Enough To Save."
This year's WOW Hits 2013 Deluxe Edition features six more hits, with two additional no. 1 radio songs, including Big Daddy Weave's "Love Come To Life" and Mat Kearney's "Down".
Both versions also include three bonus tracks from up and coming radio artists, making this year's edition among the biggest WOW collections ever with WOW Hits 2013 containing a total of 33 tracks and the WOW Hits 2013 Deluxe Edition boasting 39 tracks.
Marketing efforts include prime retail positioning throughout the holiday season at all Christian, mainstream and digital retail outlets, radio promotions, and a strong online presence including ad buys at Christian music sites, Facebook, YouTube, and Google. WOW Hits 2013 will be a major traffic driver for retail during the crucial Christmas shopping season.
WOW Hits 2013 Track Listing
1. Courageous - Casting Crowns
2. 10,000 Reasons (Bless The Lord) - Matt Redman
3. Overcome - Jeremy Camp
4. Blessings - Laura Story
5. My Hope Is In You - Aaron Shust
6. I Lift My Hands - Chris Tomlin
7. The Hurt & The Healer - MercyMe
8. Forgiveness - Matthew West
9. We Are - Kari Jobe
10. Live Like That - Sidewalk Prophets
11. Fall Apart - Josh Wilson
12. Angel By Your Side - Francesca Battistelli
13. Trust In Jesus - Third Day
14. Do Everything - Steven Curtis Chapman
15. Someone Worth Dying For - MIKESCHAIR
16. BONUS: Only A Mountain - Jason Castro
Deluxe Edition Only:
17. Love Come To Life - Big Daddy Weave
18. Carry Me To The Cross - Kutless
19. Free - Dara Maclean
1. God's Not Dead (Like A Lion) - Newsboys
2. Me Without You - TobyMac
3. Where I Belong - Building 429
4. All This Time - Britt Nicole
5. Lift Me Up - The Afters
6. Busted Heart (Hold On To Me) - for KING & COUNTRY
7. Hold Me - Jamie Grace (feat. TobyMac)
8. Strong Enough To Save - Tenth Avenue North
9. He Said - Group 1 Crew (feat. Chris August)
10. Center Of It - Chris August
11. Good Morning - Mandisa (feat. TobyMac)
12. One Day Too Late - Skillet
13. The Redeemer - Sanctus Real
14. The Light In Me - Brandon Heath
15. Make A Move - Royal Tailor
16. BONUS: Banner of Love - Luminate
17. BONUS: When Mercy Found Me - Rhett Walker Band
Deluxe Edition Only:
18. Let Me Feel You Shine - David Crowder*Band
19. Down - Mat Kearney
20. Feel It In Your Heart - Abandon
The WOW 2013 regular and Deluxe Editions are available for pre-order at your local Canadian Christian retailer. If you do not live near a retailer, you can pre-order it here.
Established in 1995 with collaboration between EMI Christian Music Group, Provident Music Group, and Word Entertainment, the three largest Christian music and entertainment companies; WOW releases multiple compilation albums each year, including WOW Hits, WOW Gospel and WOW Worship. The marketing and distribution of WOW is shared among the three companies. The entire WOW branded series (Hits, Worship, Gospel, and specialty releases) tops 28 MILLION units in sales. Visit WOWilovechristianmusic.com for a full product line up.
WOW Hits 2013 is marketed and distributed by EMI Christian Music Group.